Rosa Grandiflora Dick Clark Rose
A rose with cream blushing red blooms. The blooms are large and full with 30-35 petals per bloom with a strong spicy rose scent. The plant is medium-sized and will spread slightly with deep green leaves.
Black-red buds spiral open to show off swirls of cream edged & washed with vibrant cherry pink. But that's not the end of the exhibit on these classically-formed fragrant flowers. When the sun strikes the petals, they begin to blush burgundy, finishing as a deep dark red. Put all this color against super-shiny-green foliage with nice long cutting stems and you've got a killer combo. Easy to grow & great vigor. Largest flower size in cooler temps.
- Class: Grandiflora
- Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Broadly rounded, bushy
- Plant Height: 5 feet to 5½ feet
- Plant Width: 3 feet to 4 feet
- Stem Length: Long
- Foliage Color: Glossy deep green
- Flower Color: Creamy white with a cherry picotee, blushing to all burgundy
- Bud Form: Very long, pointed & elegant
- Flower Size: Around 30
- Flower Form: Double, classically-formed
- Petal Count: 25 to 30