Berger Bark Professional Potting Soil Mix
INCUBATED pH of 5.5 to 6.5
This is what we use to grow our plants! Perfect for vegetables, bedding plants, perennials, woody ornamentals, greenhouse floral crops and many more.
General-purpose bark mix providing additional weight and a balanced air-to-water ratio.
Produced with pine bark, BM7 is formulated for perennials, shrubs and also trees. Bark is used for perennial and greenhouse crops for its weight and strong root anchorage while also able to be used for applications needing heavier weight.
- Premium selected coarse grade peat moss
- Horticultural coarse grade perlite
- Pine Bark
- Dolomitic and calcitic limestone
- Non-ionic wetting agent
- Adapted fertilizer starter charge
- Longer dry-down cycle for warmer climates.
- Reduces water stress.
- Heavier weight for superior stability in larger containers.
- Provides more weight to anchor trees, shrubs and perennials.
- Stable structure for long-term crops.