Hydrangea 'Endless Summer®'
A mophead hydrangea blooms on both old and new wood - blooms repeatedly in summer until frost, flowers will be blue in acidic soil. For a tight, solid hedge, plant them 2 - 3 feet apart on center. Measure from the center of one to the center of the next.
Excellent for borders, containers and cut–flower bouquets. **Blooms are pink in alkaline soil, and blue in acidic soil.
- Produces blooms all summer long
- Outstanding Reblooming Hydrangea
- Flowers on Both Old and New wood
- Super Showy, Popular Flowering Plant
- Incredible pink flowers turn blue when grown in Acidic soils
This is the “game-changing” Hydrangea that really raised the bar for reblooming Hydrangeas. It produces flower buds on both old-wood left standing from the year before, and on new wood grown from the base this year. Simply put, this shrub just blooms it’s head off for you, all summer long. It’s a flower factory!
Needs regular watering - weekly, or more often in extreme heat.
- Light: Sun to partial sun
- Water: Average
- Height: 4 feet
- Spacing: 4 feet