Rosa Shrub Knock Out® Double Pink Rose PP18507
Bright, double petalled, bubble-gum pink flowers are unfazed by the heat. Blooms are continuous through the season against dark mossy green foliage. Matures at 3 to 4 feet tall and wide. Drought tolerant once established.
This color mutation (sport) of the famous Shrub, Double Knock Out, gives you all the same qualities but in a softer gentler color for the landscape. Everything's identical–flower size & form, petalage, floriferousness, bushy habit, fragrance, moderate hardiness and, most importantly, the same resistance to black spot. Valuable east-of-the-Rockies Shrub.
- Class: Shrub
- Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Compact, rounded
- Plant Height: 35 to 47 inches
- Stem Length: Medium-short
- Foliage Color: Deep grey-green
- Disease Resistance: Excellent for black spot
- Flower Color: Medium pink
- Bud Form: Pointed
- Flower Size: Medium, around 3 inches in diameter
- Flower Form: Semi-double to double, starry
- Petal Count: 15 to 20