Organic Sprouting Seed BROCCOLI
Mild broccoli flavor and a superior source of antioxidants. May be used to grow microgreens.
Planting & Harvesting
- Rinse approximately 1 1/2 tbsp. of seeds and soak overnight in fresh, non-chlorinated, room temperature water.
- Drain the water, rinse the seeds once or twice, and drain again.
- Place the seeds in a clean, sanitized sprouting jar or other container with a lid that allows easy draining and air circulation.
- Do not add water. Seeds should be slightly damp, not wet.
- Twice a day (morning and evening) rinse with fresh water and drain.
- Continue to rinse and drain daily until sprouts are desired size.
- Rinse well before serving. Sprouts taste best when eaten fresh, but well-drained sprouts will keep up to one week in the refrigerator.