Sandwich Mix-Organic Sprouting Seeds
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa), Broccoli (Brassica oleracea), Mung Bean (Vigna radiata), Radish (Raphanus sativa)
A power-packed combo that turns any sandwich into a nutritious, delicious meal. May be used to grow microgreens.
A nutritious combo of alfalfa, broccoli, mung bean and radish
Planting & Harvesting
- Rinse approximately 3 tbsp. of seeds and soak overnight in fresh, non-chlorinated, room temperature water.
- Drain the water, rinse the seeds once or twice, and drain again.
- Place the seeds in a clean, sanitized sprouting jar or other container with a lid that allows easy draining and air circulation.
- Do not add water. Seeds should be slightly damp, not wet.
- Twice a day (morning and evening) rinse with fresh water and drain.
- Continue to rinse and drain daily until sprouts are desired size.
- Rinse well before serving. Sprouts taste best when eaten fresh, but well-drained sprouts will keep up to one week in the refrigerator.