First discovered in the Windy City, this brighter and deeper-toned mutation of the famous Peace rose has a fine reputation that follows in the footsteps of its parent. It possesses the same large opulent flowers, the same big quilted glossy apple-green leaves.
- Hybrid Tea: Large flowers generally are borne one per stem, medium to tall inhabit, long cutting stems.
- Flower Color: Gaudy blend of phlox pink & canary yellow
- Fragrance: Slightly fruity
- Flower Habit: Medium/ Upright bushy
- Flower Size: Very double, Large