Rosa Shrub Knock Out® Double Red Rose
3" medium flowers, deep pink color & similar grey-green foliage!
A maintenance free rose that continually produces self-cleaning double candy apple red flowers with a slight spicy fragrance. Unsurpassed resistance to black spot and downy mildew leaf diseases. An excellent low hedge or accent. Deciduous.
As you might suspect, this sister seedling of the famed Knock Out has some sisterly similarities – same great black spot resistance, same deep pink color & similar grey-green foliage. Yet, as is often the case with sisters, there are those all-important differences to tout – a few more petals & a more compact rounded habit.
Shrub: Free-blooming plants with differing flower sizes and forms, broadly varying in mature size but of full bushy attractive habit, usually good disease resistance
- Class: Shrub
- Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Compact, rounded
- Plant Height: 3 to 4 feet
- Stem Length: Medium-short
- Foliage Color: Deep grey-green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Deep pink to light red
- Bud Form: Pointed
- Flower Size: Medium, around 3 inches in diameter
- Flower Form: Semi-double to double, starry
- Petal Count: 15 to 20